How will my donation be used?
Donations are used to by Greater Grace World Outreach to fulfill its mission of evangelism, edifying believers in the local assembly, and church planting around the world. Donations to our local church (General Fund) are used to maintain:
- Our pastoral staff which ministers locally and around the world
- Our facility which houses our chapel and provides space for numerous local initiatives
- Greater Grace Christian Academy, our K-12 day school which currently educates about 250 students
- Maryland Bible College and Seminary providing training for pastors, Christian educators, and anyone desiring to be effective team members in their local assembly
- Our Missions Department which provides support for close to 500 affiliated churches and missions worldwide
Need technical help?
Can I choose a specific ministry to support?
Yes, you will find the opportunity to either give a general offering, or choose a specific aspect of our ministry in particular.
Does GGWO need my donation?
Greater Grace World Outreach runs a very 'lean' operation. We have almost zero dollars allocated toward fund raising, and do much with little through volunteers, a very modest facility, and moderate pay for our professional staff. Our vision to go into all the world with the Gospel is taking place every day here. We are currently planting churches here in Maryland, ministering extensively to the city of Baltimore, and sending missionaries out on an ongoing basis. With a world to reach for Christ, GGWO is a place where your donation is used both efficiently and effectively.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Greater Grace World Outreach is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 corporation. You will receive a receipt and your donation will be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. .
Can I donate by check?