Israel Trip 2018
October 20 - October 29
*Please note: As of 4/11/2018 this trip is full. All registrations from 4/11 on will be placed on the wait-list. People on the wait-list will be notified in July of any possible spaces available.
ISRAEL. OCTOBER 20-29
$1000 USD includes the following:
– bus transfers (airport transfers upon arrival and departure), and bus transportation for 9 days with official Israeli driver
– official Israeli tour guide for 7 days
– tips (these will be shared between the bus driver, guide and hotel staff) and are mandatory in Israel
– 8 nights at three hotels with half board (buffet breakfast and dinner )
– entrance tickets to all sites
– cable car up to Masada
– boat ride on the Lake of Galilee and
– all parking costs
(Even though we fully trust that you keep your commitment to your registration for this tour, we still ask you to pay a 300 USD non-refundable cash deposit. This deposit can be made to Rita Jako during GGWOs International Convention at the end of June 2018.)Register Now
Please direct all trip questions to Rita Jako at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plane Tickets: GGWO is not booking plane tickets.
Kathy Corbiere is a travel agent we work with often and she is available to help with bookings for this trip. You can contact her directly at email@example.com, she is aware of the trip itinerary.
People should fly out from the US on October 20, arriving to Tel Aviv on October 21 (no accommodations available on 10/20), and then they will fly out of Tel Aviv on October 29, 2018. (Plane tickets: October 20-29, 2018)