The Men's Ministry at Greater Grace has a three fold vision:
- To help men connect and be involved in the many ministry opportunities in the church.
- To encourage and challenge men to grow into their potential in Christ.
- To equip men to be effective leaders, role models in their families, and to others.
There are weekly times of investment through one on one discipleship, men's dinners and activities. To learn more please reach out to Pastor Jason Moore
- Red Brick Station Mondays at 9pm - Interactive time of fellowship and teaching. Chuck Harlan 443.838.7253
- P. Joe Stauffer - Monthy study 410.227.4627
- Outreach Saturdays 9:30 am at our Greater Grace plaza
- Men's Breakfast once a month 8am - P. Jason 443.739.9076
- Men's getaway June 1-2 - A time together in York PA - Camping, Sports and teaching on the "How do you lead?"