Never Heard

Outreach

Mrs. Coelho and I headed out for outreach. We got a rickshaw to take us to meet with some others at a Body member’s house. Pastor Anil shared the Word, we had some coffee, tea, sandwiches, and then went out for evangelism. Mrs. Coelho and I stuck together. We were able to talk to a few people. One girl we met was so sweet and had never heard of Jesus. She was just so open and receptive to what we had to say.

The Gospel Purpose

It really really meant a lot to me and reminded me of my purpose here. It reminded me that there are so many people out there that have no idea who Jesus is and what He did for us. I was really thankful to be with Mrs. Coelho. I think that I can really learn from her and become more confident in sharing the Gospel with others.

– Emma Shibley, an MBCS student on her practicum in Banglore, India

es

“All things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28). I am furthering my education in the Bible College, teaching the Bible and music in the Precious Stones day school. I believe God called me to India, not only to teach His Word, but also to learn more about Him and the world He created.”

Comments(10)

1. Reply
    Cody says

WOW…that was simple but Very powerful! Encouraging

2. Reply
    Roberta says

Your in the BEST of hands with Mrs. Coelho! We love you, Emma, and we continue in prayer ? for ALL God has prepared for you!

3. Reply
    Kari Lindahl says

Romans 8:28 is a favorite verse of mine! It encouraged me while in the Czech with a swollen knee and no real way to know if it was to get better before a big hike up a mountain! The verse told me to trust him no matter the outcome!
    Love and miss you Emma! Praying for you daily! ~Kari

Emma Shibley says

Thank you Kari! Yes, Romans 8:28 is an amazing verse that God used in His plan to bring me here. Thank you for your prayers, It is so good to hear from you!

4. Reply
    Deborah Resnach says

So very excited for you…all that you will learn and all the people God will put in your path.
    Have been praying for you.
    Keep smiling that contagious smile and using your anointed beautiful singing voice to bring many to Jesus Christ!!

Emma Shibley says

Thank You Deborah!

5. Reply
    Rachel Christudoss says

Hey Emma! That’s the outreach I was going to. Good to hear about how its going for you in Bangalore. ? God bless!!

Emma Shibley says

Thank You Rachel! It is good to hear from you and I am so glad that you get to spend this season in baltimore. This will be an eye opening time of learning for both of us.

6. Reply
    Kim Shibley says

Emma I loved your testimony. I think your confidence in the Gospel will grow and grow during your time with the church in Bangalore. Thanks for all you do and the example you are to us all. Dad

Emma Shibley says

Thanks Dad! I am looking forward to these next few months where I can continue to grow in the spirit and the word.