Helping men connect and be involved in the many ministry opportunities in the church
The Men’s Ministry at Greater Grace has a three fold vision:
- To help men connect and be involved in the many ministry opportunities in the church.
- To encourage and challenge men to grow into their potential in Christ.
- To equip men to be effective leaders, role models in their families, and to others.
– Red Brick Station Mondays at 9pm – Interactive time of fellowship and teaching. Chuck Harlan 443.838.7253
– P. Joe Stauffer – Monthy study 410.227.4627
– Outreach Saturdays 9:30 am at our Greater Grace plaza
– Men’s Breakfast once a month 8am – P. Jason 443.739.9076
– Men’s getaway June 1-2 – A time together in York PA – Camping, Sports and teaching on the “How do you lead?”